PNC Online Banking Registration and Login Procedure – Pittsburgh National Corporation and Provident National Corporation, PNC is one of the largest diversified financial services institutions based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. The company offers a wide range of services for all our customers, from individuals and small businesses, to corporations and government entities.
With more than 2,459 branches and 9,051 ATMs in 19 states and the District of Columbia, PNC is ranked 9th on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets and 5th by number of branches.
One of the most popular services offered by PNC is the online banking which is part of its personal services. PNC online banking is an initiative of the bank to provide easy and seamless banking for its teeming population. With the platform users can bank from home, or on the go and manage their money with our financial tools and technology.
In this post, we are going to walk you through the steps involved in registering for PNC online banking and also how to login to manage your account and signing up. All you have to do is to read till the end in order to get what you are looking for. So without wasting time let’s get straight to the main business of the day. I hope this helps!
Benefits of Using PNC Online Banking
- Users have 24/7 access to account balances and transactions
- Easily send money to friends and family with just their email address or mobile number
- You can pay all your bills in minutes with free Online Bill Pay
- Check and deposit ticket images
- You will receive account, card and security alerts via e-mail and text messages
- Transfer funds between your eligible PNC accounts and accounts you hold elsewhere
- View/print Online Statement history and lots more
How to Enroll in PNC Online Banking
Enrolling to PNC online banking is simple and requires just a couple of minutes to complete. However you will need to have your account number or credit card number, SSN or Tax ID and PIN to complete the process. Now let’s see the process to enroll to PNC online banking platform.
1. Launch a web browser and go to the official PNC website at www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking.html
2. On the homepage that opens, navigate to the upper right corner of the page and click on the “ENROLL IN ONLINE BANKING” button close to the login area to continue
3. You will be redirected to the next page where you will learn more about PNC online platform. Just click on the “Get Started” button on that page to proceed
4. Then on the next page, enter your Social Security Number (SSN) and your credit card PIN in the appropriate fields provided there
5. Next provide your account number in the third field.
6. Afterwards click on the ‘Next’ button below the fields to continue
7. Now you have to create a unique User ID and Password for your account. After entering these details, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed
8. After that, provide your mobile phone number and/or email address in the right spaces there. Then submit your application. In a couple of seconds the system will process your submission and your account witll be ready for use. That’s all!
How to Login your PNC Online Account
After enrolling to PNC online banking platform, you must login to your account in order to start enjoying the benefits of online at PNC bank. Now, how do you login your account? Let’s see this below.
- First head over to PNC online banking login page at www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking.html
- Then at the right side of the hompage, you will see the Sign on to Online Banking section. There you would provide your valid details
- Enter your unique User ID and Password in the corresponding spaces on the field to continue. You may choose to Save your User ID so that the system will remind you your login when next you want to login
- Afterwards, click on ‘Login’ button to access your online banking account. You may go ahead and navigate around to perform your activities on the portal.
That’s all I have for you guys on PNC Online Banking Registration and Login Procedure @www.pnc.com. I hope this was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or quesion using the COMMENT BOX below.